MisteriousSpirit

segunda-feira, março 13, 2006

Our time, our day, our story!
















Our time is uncountable.
Our memories unforgettable.

Every single moment is strongly precious and unique
and even the smallest detail is the most special for us.

Since we are one, all the world has turned into a better place,everything looks more beautiful,life´s energy embraces our soul giving us such a strength.

The simplest gestures are filled of meaning!

In your eyes I see the infinite,our eternal love.
I feel now free to fly.
All the things we discover,the hopes and dreams we share,just make me be so happy now that i´ve found you.

Now I see colours,the universe has won new horizons.
You are my angel because you´ve taught me to live,to fly,to dream and to love.
You complete me. When I´m with you I don´t need to hide myself behind masks,i´m just myself,i feel like singing,dancing,telling the whole world how life and love are wonderful! I won´t let you go. Your soul is the light i want to keep here with me forever. You are really dazzling in all your beauty and sincerity.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

  • heyx!
    bem.. tu escreves a uma velocidade estonteante... e tens um jeitao. bem.. nem sei que te diga, inda bem que estás feliz. gosto de te ver assim. :). happy-happy-happy. ADORO TE beijinhos. enormes

    By Blogger MJ, at 9:33 da tarde  

  • Bem, muito bonito... ainda bem que te sentes assim! Aproveita bastante!

    :)

    By Blogger Pedro Melo, at 9:54 da tarde  

  • This shows a lot of friendship and love, it's very good to know you feel this way..i'm sure that it will last forever;)

    By Blogger Lycan13, at 10:21 da tarde  

  • Bem, que fotografia simplesmente maravilhosa! O teu blog está cada vez mais inspirador!

    Beijos,

    Isabel

    By Blogger Isabel José António, at 2:58 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home