MisteriousSpirit

sexta-feira, fevereiro 17, 2006

Only looking for understanding...

And I don´t know how to express myself,
how to let this pain and suffer out!
How to set myself free.

I can´t find the words,
this hurts so much!

I just wanted somebody to understand me!
I feel like a shadow while people hate me
But I have a light shining so bright inside of my soul.

There´s a person who´s understood me.
Only one...
I want to thank that person.
Thank you J. F.
You shown me a beautiful way
You have been the light which has sent the darkness away.

I still suffer,but as I remembered this friend,my spirit got calmer.

3 Comments:

  • friends are so important.. more precious on earth... they help us, and they just sit there when we cry, they just say the world is great when we just see dark... they are there.. for us. anytime. as I am .. for ya.
    peace, love, mj.

    By Blogger MJ, at 11:04 da tarde  

  • I am so glad you have more friends than even those you aknowledge as such! It is troubling when I see that you feel sad or lost... I would so love to be able to guide you sometimes! But the roughness of Life - and also it's wisdom and beauty - is that each one of us has to FIND OUT FOR HIMSELF or HERSELF what LIFE is all about!

    Don't feel lonely!

    Love and light,

    Isabel

    By Blogger Isabel José António, at 12:36 da manhã  

  • Bem o que te posso dizer é que, se realmente tens quem verdadeiramente te ajude, os Amigos, então um pouco do que tens de "caminhar" já está "ajudado". O resto realmente, concordando com a a Isabel, é cada um que luta e trabalha por si próprio (em todas as circunstancias - até mesmo quando temos de ser nós a pedir a tal ajuda ao nosso amigo).

    By Blogger Pedro Melo, at 8:39 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home