MisteriousSpirit

sexta-feira, fevereiro 17, 2006

All about you....

I´m crying.
Crying because nobody sees me,
crying because everybody wastes me away...

I feel so alone all the time...
Sometimes I think i´ll never find the way out,
it looks like i´m not going to make it through.

It just hurts so much!
When i try my best,
when i share myself
when i show you who i am
when i give you all
and you don´t even notice me
and not even a smile is sent back to me.
When i love you with all my heart
and you play my feelings like they don´t matter,
like you don´t care about me and all that i´m feeling.
When you ignore me more and more
as I keep giving you more and more,even more than i have.
Because i go get it everywhere,everywhere for YOU!
In the sun,in the moon,in the stars,in my love...

I realize that for the first time i´m NOT crying
by weakness,i´m crying by GROWING!!
ANd finally i´m able to forgive myself
because all my life i tried my best but
you didn´t tried yours for me...
I give you all that i have and even more!!
YOu don´t even remember my existence is worth
however you keep making me going down
and you´re laughing with the others
while i´m dying because you´re killing me inside!

One more time,i´ve been abandonned...

I just wish somebody could see me,
i long for somebody holding me like i´m a baby
cause that´s it,i need love...

2 Comments:

  • My dear,

    I do not know what to say, except that I would so like to give you my hand and help you up the Path.

    You are never ignored! How could one ignore a ray of light? A living poem? A beautiful Being growing and learning?

    Please give yourself a chance and fell Happy!

    Isabel

    By Blogger Isabel José António, at 12:39 da manhã  

  • Bem, é dificil comentar o poema, aliás achei muito profundo.
    Apenas diria que existe sempre alguém por perto que se lembra de nós... disso nunca tive provas em contrário!

    By Blogger Pedro Melo, at 8:31 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home