MisteriousSpirit

quinta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2006

My feelings!...............

Looks like something´s missing,like almost forgotten... I search everywhere in the night´s darkness...
Now that I found a way,will I be capable of following it?
I discovered so many truths but still,something is missing!! Something I can´t remember,although I try....
Sometimes my soul only would like someone to truly interest himself about me... Someone who could see... I´m not a stone,I´m an universe... Could I be good enough just for once in my life? Because nobody seems to find something in all my words,actions and attitudes.... Could I be queen for only one night? Oh lord,make it real! I long for tears of emotions caused by my shinning soul! I yearn to be the sun!! If only you could see me... If only you´d notice I AM! ....... Who am I then? If I have no interest, if I am invisible though I´m so bright..... I would love to be the universe I am...And be the most for someone...

3 Comments:

  • Bem, apenas vou comentar com aquilo que me fez pensar o que partilhaste no blog...

    Nós somos sempre completos, mas ao mesmo tempo também somos incompletos pois somos humanos, e assim estamos sempre a sentir diferentes emoções, a percepcionar diferentes realidades... nunca somos verdadeiramente "estáveis" e nunca conseguimos estar sempre "bem".
    No entanto as coisas acontecem no seu devido tempo. Às vezes quando não estou satisfeito com algo eu "realmente" acho que não está certo... mas depois... mais tarde, num determinado momento, eu acabo por perceber que foi apenas uma forma de eu encontar algo melhor... de abrir novos horizontes e passar para uma nova etapa no meu caminho. E eu acho que cada um de nós é sempre o melhor na vida de alguém em algum instante, temos é que tentar descobrir para quem e qual esse instante. Acho que faz parte na "Nossa" busca. Para "avançar" é preciso ter uma utopia. Se eu me sentisse sempre "completo" eu evoluia no meu caminho? Bem, eu ainda estou a tentar descobrir, pois eu também sinto falta de algo. O que será Verdadeiramente?

    By Blogger Pedro Melo, at 12:50 da manhã  

  • Ui! agora que o comentário ficou publicado até me assustei... acho que escrevi demais... significa que o teu texto estava muito interessante...

    By Blogger Pedro Melo, at 12:52 da manhã  

  • Dear Mystery,

    If you don't mind my calling you this!

    I think Pedro's comment is very perceptive... I can also relate to what you claim to feel... Who doesn not want to be able to find their inner light and shine, full of beauty and brightness?

    If only you could see yourself as you truly are!

    Lot's of courage and do not give up now! Since you say "you have seen the way", it will be easier to follow it now!

    A big hug!

    Isabel

    By Blogger Isabel José António, at 1:22 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home